About Thrive Group
Thrive Group was established in 2013 to provide a more consolidated and cost effective approach to the provision of infrastructure services for St. Peter’s Residence at Chedoke and AbleLiving Support Services. The governing Boards of each organization understood the need to radically change how back-office supports were structured in order to ensure that, with increasing demands and overstretched budgets, as much of the funding received through their Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), project-based funding and donor contributions as possible could be channeled to where it was most needed – quality front-line care for their clients and residents. By consolidating each organization’s Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance and Facilities Management functions and recruiting one Chief Executive Officer, overall administrative costs were reduced without sacrificing the strength that an informed and professional back-office infrastructure could offer. Currently Thrive Group is responsible for the operation of three member organizations:
- St. Peter’s Residence at Chedoke
- AbleLiving Services
- Capability Support Services
Thrive Group’s Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer and Senior Team are ultimately responsible for all aspects of the member organizations’ operations.
In addition to operating member organizations, Thrive Group also delivers back office support to a variety of organizations. These include:
- Idlewyld Manor
- CAMA Woodlands
- Alzheimer Society
- Hamilton Program for Schizophrenia
- Saint Luke’s Place
- Halton Independent living
- Nucleus Independent Living
We believe living well is an art not a science. The Thrive Group makes living life well, on your own terms, a reality. With an integrated service delivery model, Thrive provides a healthy living experience that meets service, safety and care requirements in environments designed for people with unique needs. Thrive Group’s mission, vision and values are overarching and guide all member organizations.
Thrive Group provides a spectrum of integrated services to support and care for individuals to live as independently as possible. By bringing together like-minded organizations we will:
- Develop and deliver quality services that are responsive and innovative
- Enhance collaborative approaches to service provision
- Inform government directives and influence health care system transformation, and
- Create efficiencies and reduce duplication
Building a community of quality and responsive services in a highly integrated and transformed health care system.
1. Foster a culture of quality service excellence for our residents, clients, caregivers, employees and other stakeholders
- Develop a framework to solicit input from clients, residents, caregivers and employees; analyze emerging needs; address deficiencies; and increase quality
- Continue initiatives that will foster employee engagement, promote desired cultural norms and establish Thrive Group as an employer of choice
- Fully implement the succession strategy to ensure adequate leadership capacity and seamless leadership transitions
- Improve communication strategies to increase engagement and information sharing across all Thrive Group organizations and within the community
- Continue to integrate and enhance quality measures to support,
monitor and evaluate service outcomes and organizational performance
- Refine performance management strategies and ensure they are fully embedded at all levels
2. Build capacity through strategic partnerships and new initiatives that will allow Thrive Group to have impact and influence for those we serve
- Foster partnerships that will support funder priorities, expand current services, increase continuum of care options and offer innovative solutions to enhance the client, resident and caregiver experience
- Develop a growth and capacity plan to ensure human and physical resources meet changing demands
- Explore the creation of a health care regional learning and resource centre
- Develop a communication and marketing plan that will inform and further engage clients, employees, caregivers, funders and stakeholders
3. Create a diversified funding base to ensure financial sustainability
- Continue to search for an appropriate social enterprise and enhance fundraising activities that will contribute to innovative service solutions and provide unrestricted revenue
- Increase financial resources by becoming the go-to provider for organizational infrastructure, strategic leadership and risk planning solutions for the non-profit sector
- Introduce green initiatives that will reduce our carbon footprint and provide savings
2017 Annual Report
We are pleased to share with you Thrive Group’s 2017 Annual Community Report. After a busy and successful year of learning and growth, we are excited to share some of what we have been working on to help reduce pressure on the local health care system. We continue to look for ways to provide solutions that transform our local health care system by ensuring clients and residents receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place. We have remained true to our mission and vision by taking a lead role in health care transformation and having a strong influence on system reform.
Our incredible staff is what makes it possible to influence change and provide the best possible care for our clients and residents.
Our Senior Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief of Organizational Development
Director of Quality and Corporate Communications
Administrator, St. Peter’s Residence
Our Board of Directors
Thrive Group is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors who are committed to ensuring the highest level of quality care is provided.