Your Buildings. Our Business.
Effective facilities management will help keep your buildings in optimum condition, thereby protecting these important assets. Regular maintenance, appropriate capital planning and systems for dealing with repairs can help you save time and money down the road. Buildings are important to the people living and working in them and are often viewed as an extension of our services. Keeping your facilities in top notch shape can help your business succeed. This often requires negotiating and managing agreements with outside contractors.
Thrive Group Can Help
Thrive Group can assist with the successful implementation of the maintenance, operation, and monitoring of your facilities or properties. Let us help you with:
- Negotiate and manage contracts to ensure you receive quality services and fair prices
- Implement systems to manage changes that may arise over the course of contracts, ensuring appropriate documentation along the way
- Create accountability processes to guarantee contractors deliver on terms and conditions established
- Provide maintenance support services and programs, allowing for a high level of coordination
- Implement systems that ensure a timely response to unexpected repairs and preparation for planned maintenance
- Develop budgets based on accurate projections for routine and capital spending
- Complete a comprehensive assessment and make recommendations prior to a move
- Oversee all aspects of moves and relocations
- Provide qualified, professional staff to meet your interim or long-term housekeeping and janitorial staffing needs
- Work with your teams to develop an emergency preparedness plan based on a variety of possible scenarios
- Identify resources required to execute your plan in case of an emergency